Unusual autofill situation

Options
User9002130590
User9002130590
Community Member
edited September 2023 in 1Password in the Browser

So on Delta.com, to log in you have to fill out fields for Username, Last Name, and Password.

However, the "Last Name" field doesn't appear until you start inputting your username. This seems to be because the Last Name field doesn't appear at all if you input your account number instead of username.

The problem then is 1Password doesn't autofill the Last Name field. This is even if I used the "Save Login" option, so it does have all 3 fields saved. It will only fill the Last Name field after hitting 'AutoFill' after the field has appeared.

I know it's a sort of unique situation but figured there is a way to account for it, because I know that on some websites like Adobe.com, 1Password will still autofill the password even though the Password field only appears after entering a username.

_1Password Version: 1Password for Windows 8.10.16 (81016047)
_Extension Version: 2.15.1
_OS Version: Windows 11 22H2
_Browser: Google Chrome Version 116.0.5845.188

Comments

• BrendanR1P
    edited September 2023
    Options

Hi @User9002130590,

Thanks for reporting this issue to us. I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this autofill issue on the Delta.com website. I've tested this on my own device and I was able to reproduce the issue. I've collected the page structure and logged an issue with our development team to let them know about the issue.

I hope this helps.

-- Brendan

ref: dev/core/core#24236

This discussion has been closed.