Options

1Password for Safari does not let me scroll down, immediately snaps up

1Password Version: Mac 8.10.16
Extension Version: 2.15.1
OS Version: Mac OS 13.5.2
Browser: Safari 16.6

Comments

• Hey @jwindish,

There is a known issue with scrolling in the latest update that is specific to Safari. Our development team are aware of this issue and I have added you as an affected user.

Whilst we work on a fix, I suggest either searching for the item you are after instead of scrolling, using 1Password in an alternative browser or you can install the beta version of 1Password in Safari where things work as expected: Use 1Password beta releases.

Apologies for the disruption!

ref: dev/core/core#23994

• FragileBits
    FragileBits
    Community Member
    Options

Same problem, same versions. Thanks for the suggested interim measures, @steph.giles

• Magicpony
    Magicpony
    Community Member
    Options

I've installed 2.16.0 and still having the same problem

• Hi @Magicpony - if you're experiencing this in the beta then it might be something other than the known issue. I'd like to ask you to get in touch via email so that we can troubleshoot further.

If you can send us an email to support+forum@1password.com you'll get an auto-reply from BitBot which contains a conversation number. That'll look like [#ABC-12345-123]. Post that number here and I'll make sure your message reaches the right team.

• Magicpony
    Magicpony
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks for getting back to me. The conversation number is [#EQU-79536-482]

• @Magicpony Thank you for letting us know, I was able to locate your ticket. Someone from the team will respond to you as soon as possible.

This discussion has been closed.