To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

How do i restart/start again from scratch ? My subscription starts on 02 October, 2023

Options
HNofX82
HNofX82
Community Member

Hello,
Imported all my data online from lastpass.

How do i start again from scratch ?
I guess i deleted some entries/settings from 1password (though seems nothing is broke)

But to be confident for rest of life, want to start again from scratch..
Delete my account in 1password and start again with same email as a fresh/new user.

Regards,

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser: Not Provided

Comments

• HNofX82
    HNofX82
    Community Member
    Options

I went ahead and deleted my account,started from scratch again
    Created new account using same email address.

Imported all items from lastpass

• HNofX82
    HNofX82
    Community Member
    Options

Number of items after re-creating account increased by 40+

• Hi @HNofX82

It's great to see that you're taking steps to ensure your data is well-organized and secure. If ever in doubt, starting fresh is a valid approach. I'm glad to hear you were able to successfully delete and re-create your account without any hitches. It's essential to feel confident in the tools you use, especially when it concerns security.

An increase in the number of items could be due to several reasons. It's possible some items were categorized differently in LastPass compared to 1Password, or some items that were previously merged or overlooked became distinct entries upon re-import. It would be good to review these additional items to ensure everything is in order. Remember, it's always best to double-check and be sure about what has been imported, especially when dealing with sensitive information.

If you need further assistance or have more questions, don't hesitate to ask. We're here to help!

This discussion has been closed.