Truist Bank Login

Options

Today, the Truist Bank login would not allow me to use 1Password. Compounding that was the fact that I had to restart my computer to get the login screen to work properly after trying!
The problem hasn't been solved. This is one of the important logins that I was hoping to save in 1Password! What do you recommend?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @Dollars4Art,

I'm sorry to hear you're having this issue with the Truist Bank website. As you mentioned this has occurred today, did filling of the login fields of the Truist Bank website previously work correctly?

Would this issue be occurring in a particular web browser only?

-- Brendan

• Dollars4Art
    Dollars4Art
    Community Member
    Options

I have not used my new 1Password very much, so I am new to the system (I used LastPass in the past personally).

This was my first attempt to setup/use 1Password on the Truist site.

I was using Chrome. Why should I have to check if the issue is on other browsers? Isn't 1Password compatible with all the major browsers???

• Thank you for getting back to us @Dollars4Art.

I have just tested the Truist Bank login page and things seemed to be working as I'd expect. Can you describe the behaviour you ran into? When you visited the login form did you see suggestions from 1Password appear beneath the fields?

Do you have an item saved in your 1Password for Truist Bank?

Any detail would be really useful.

This discussion has been closed.