Freezing on Amazon/Arc Browser

Options
sorendayton
sorendayton
Community Member

Hey all,

I am running the 1Password beta on Arc Browser.

I am trying to add a passkey to Amazon. But it freezes first on the sign-in page (sometimes comes back after a couple of minutes).

If I get through to the second page where I need to enter a second factor from email or text (even if 2fa is turned off), it totally freezes.

The Renderer process goes to 100% and never comes back. Just get various "kill page" options.

I click the 1password extension in the toolbar and it takes forever to open.

1Password Version: 8.10.16
Extension Version: 2.15.1
OS Version: MacOS RC
Browser: Arc

Comments

• Hey @sorendayton,

I'm sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

If you are still able to reproduce this behaviour can you do so and then send over the extensions console log so we can take a closer look at what is happening? Here's how: https://support.1password.com/cs/extension-console-log/

Please attach it to an email message addressed to support+forum@1password.com with a link to this thread.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here. Thanks very much!

• sorendayton
    sorendayton
    Community Member
    Options

FWIW, it's still there but goes away when I deactivate my American Airlines extension. So while it manifests in a password like context, it might not be a 1password problem.

• Thank you for getting back to me @sorendayton, it's interesting that you were able to narrow it down to American Airlines. Please let us know if there's anything we can do to help at all.

This discussion has been closed.