How Do I Remove The Little Autofill Logo in Safari?

Options

I've attached an image showing the logo I mean in the Google login. But this little logo shows up absolutely all over the place offering to type my passwords into any old random search field I come across.

I want to turn it off, but so far haven't been able to.

Here are my autofill settings:

1Password Version: 8.10.16
Extension Version: 2.15.1
OS Version: macOS 14.0
Browser: Safari

Comments

• eccgecko
    eccgecko
    Community Member
    Options

Seconded - would also like this feature to be added.

I would also like to be able to choose what types of fields this logo appears in. For example, I use 1P for all password related autofills, but I use Safari for any contact details autofill in forms (name, address, etc.). The 1P logo gets in the way of the Safari autofill logo, making it impossible to click the Safari autofill button hidden behind 1P's.

• Hi @maplepants,

That's quite strange. Having the "Offer to fill and save passwords" setting toggled off in the 1Password extension settings page seen in your screenshot should prevent the 1Password icon from appearing in the fields. With that setting still toggled off, if you restart Safari, do you still see the icon?

@eccgecko I can see where you're coming from, and I appreciate you sharing that feedback. I've gone ahead and submitted a feature request to our Product team for further consideration. I should mention that if you weren't already aware, you can create Identity items in 1Password in order to autofill your personal details. If you need any assistance with this, let us know, and we'll be happy to help!

PB35969637

This discussion has been closed.