1Password for Mac

Options
huskym1025
huskym1025
Community Member

I imported my password from Lastpass into 1Password. I feel the password from Lastpass might corrupted. Can I create a new vault and enter all new passwords as I log in to each site?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @huskym1025

I feel the password from Lastpass might corrupted.

Do you mean that you've had some trouble with the process of importing your passwords from LastPass, or that you'd like to change your existing passwords to 1Password generated passwords to make them more secure?

If you've had some trouble with the process of importing your passwords from LastPass, I'd recommend sending an email to support+forum@1password.com so that the support team can take a look at this with you. You'll get an auto-reply from BitBot which contains a conversation number. That'll look like [#ABC-12345-123]. Post that number here and I'll make sure your message reaches the right team.

If you're looking to change and strengthen your passwords, you can use the steps in the support guide linked below to update the existing items. You don't need to create a new vault or any new items to update your existing passwords:

This discussion has been closed.