"1Password not open anymore"

Options
Barholder
Barholder
Community Member

Updated to Ventura 13.4 on my M1 MacBook Air and getting the above message. Safari Extension works fine and no problem on my 27" iMac. Tried to launch from the App folder and the Dock. Same message.

1Password Version: 8.10.6
Extension Version: 2.10
OS Version: Ventura 13.4
Browser:_ Safari 16.5
Referrer: forum-search:1password not open anymore

Comments

• ag_tommy
    edited May 2023
    Options

@barholder

Odd. I've not seen that message with 1Password 8. Please email us using support+forum@1password.com. Be sure to use the email address tied to the account in question.

Include the following:

Your user name here in the forum. barholder
    A link to this topic. https://1password.community/discussion/140273/1password-not-open-anymore#latest

This will help us connect the dots as they say.

• jehale
    jehale
    Community Member
    Options

same here 1Password simply opens and shuts.

• jehale
    jehale
    Community Member
    Options

I meant to add the same for the safari 1P app. simply opens window and shuts it immediately. Note with the 1P app no window opens at all. have sent email to support.

• wjim06
    wjim06
    Community Member
    Options

I cannot launch 1password except from the Bing ext. When I click on the icon nothing happens

• GreyM1P
    Options

@jehale @wjim06

It'll be best if we help you with this directly, so please send us an email to support+forum@1password.com with your username and a link to this thread, and we'll take a look. :)

• jehale
    jehale
    Community Member
    Options

Done #VTE-75745-899] Question about 1Password

• Dave_1P
    Options

@jehale

Thank you for posting the Support ID. One of my colleagues will send you another reply as soon as possible. 🙂

-Dave

ref: VTE-75745-899

• manoppello
    manoppello
    Community Member
    Options

I have the same problem here as the rest. 1Password does not open after installing MacOS 13.4 Ventura? Plus the Safari extension appears to be somewhat unstable and no longer supports some logins? The search is broken and often forces one to search through the database looking for the correct login ...

Thank you in advance!

• manoppello
    manoppello
    Community Member
    Options

BTW, this has never happened to me before with earlier versions going pretty far back.

• Hi @manoppello 👋

I'm sorry to hear that you're also experiencing the same issue. Could you send us an email at support+forum@1password.com so that we can take a closer look. Please include your username and a link to this thread.

• joecab
    joecab
    Community Member
    edited October 2023
    Options

I just updated to macOS Sonoma 14.0 today and got this same bug. I read another forum that said to force quit all 1PW processes to clear it up and that worked. I'm running the latest 1Password for Mac 8.10.16 on a maxed out M1 iMac.

• @Barholder

I'm happy to hear that force quitting the process resolved the issue for you. If you do see the same message again then let us know and we can dig deeper. 🙂

-Dave

This discussion has been closed.