Autosubmit trouble with td.com

alexius
alexius
Community Member
edited March 2013 in 1Password 3 – 7 for Mac

Hi there,

I'm finding that the new extension is animating the filling of form fields one by one, not at the same time like the blog post animation shows. It now takes far longer to submit a form, and on a couple of sites (including td.com easy web), it is filling forms without submitting, where it used to properly submit them.

Thanks

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    edited March 2013

The animation in the blog post shows Identity filling which does fill (and animate) all at once. Sorry for any confusion there.

What is the exact URL of the login page where you are having trouble with autosubmit? I couldn't tell which of the many links on td.com I was supposed to click to see what you are seeing.

Thanks!

• alexius
    alexius
    Community Member

Thanks Khad, here's the specific page: https://easywebcpo.td.com/waw/idp/login.htm

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

I'm sorry that you're having this problem. Please try saving a new Login manually like this:

1. Enter your credentials, but DO NOT submit the form.
    2. Click the 1Password button in your browser's toolbar, and select the "+" button in the upper right hand corner.
    3. Change the title and make any notes (if desired).
    4. Click the Save button in the upper right hand corner.

Using the above technique I was able to save and fill a sample login at:

https://easywebcpo.td.com/waw/idp/login.htm

Manually saving a new Login can be useful for logins that are either problematic to begin with or were once working but have since stopped. Saving a new Login item allows 1Password to refresh everything it "knows" about the page. Login pages often change as websites are updated and this can be a necessary but very useful tip. :)

I hope that helps. Please let me know. (And let me know what specific browser version you are using too.) :)

This discussion has been closed.