Me and my 10+ contacts are unable to access 1Password's Facebook page.

Options
HNofX82
HNofX82
Community Member
edited September 2023 in Lounge

This is unrelated here or probably belongs to facebook, but thought of posting here as well.
I have been using/researching on 1password for last 2 weeks and found that I am unable to access the 1password page on facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/1Password/ gives this:

Checked with other 2 fb accounts and laptop same issues.
Asked few friends to check/test same issue.

Send an email to FB (as usual automated replies with no solution).

Thought, this might help here...
Break in a chain of network via 1 customer can break lot of potential customers..

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser: Not Provided

Comments

• Hello @HNofX82! 👋

I'm sorry that you're having trouble accessing 1Password's Facebook page. My colleagues and I just tested this and we're all able to access the page from multiple different Facebook accounts and networks. Are you still seeing the issue right now?

If you are then are you also having trouble accessing other Facebook pages? Are you and your friends all on the same network or on different networks?

Are you able to access the Facebook page if you open Facebook in an InPrivate window with no extensions: Browse InPrivate in Microsoft Edge - Microsoft Support

I look forward to hearing from you. 🙂

-Dave

• HNofX82
    HNofX82
    Community Member
    Options

My friends are on different networks.
    Some are not linked to me on facebook (i have multiple accounts on fb as per need)

Here are some more shots:
    Edge Private Mode:

Chrome incognito mode:

Issue in other account as well:

• @HNofX82

Thanks for the reply. I see that you still have some extensions available when using InPrivate in Edge:

Can you go to edge://extensions/ in Edge and turn off the Allow in InPrivate option for all listed extensions? Then close Edge completely, reopen it, and try to access the Facebook page again in a new InPrivate window.

Can you also tell me if you're having trouble accessing other Facebook pages?

-Dave

• HNofX82
    HNofX82
    Community Member
    edited September 2023
    Options

That is 1passsword extension. Turned of same from edge as well.
    Lastly tried to remove all installed extensions but still dont work.
    If by any chance has 1password setup some banns for some users ?
    My fb id = Sagar.Kkhemka

• @HNofX82

Thanks for the reply. Are you running into the same issue with any other Facebook pages?

-Dave

• HNofX82
    HNofX82
    Community Member
    edited September 2023
    Options

No.. not that i know of..
    Came across 1password FB page via 1password website footer links.

Its not really related to my tech issues with the app in anyway, but i thought i should report this as I might miss lot of stuff from 1password, if your fb page is updated appropriately,,

• Dave_1P
    edited October 2023
    Options

@HNofX82

Thanks for the reply. I'm not seeing any other reports of the issue aside from yours so that would likely suggest that the issue is either with:

1. The Facebook accounts that you're using.
    2. The devices/browsers that you're using.
    3. The networks that you're using.

If you send an email to support+social@1Password.com then the team can see if there are any other suggestions that they can offer. 🙂

-Dave

This discussion has been closed.