1Password and Ulaa extension

Options
Clodsabo
Clodsabo
Community Member
edited October 2023 in 1Password in the Browser

1Password va-t-il bientôt créer une extension pour le nouveau navigateur sécurisé "Ulaa"?

Will 1Password soon create an extension for the new secure browser "Ulaa"?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser: Not Provided

Comments

• BrendanR1P
    edited October 2023
    Options

Hi @Clodsabo,

As Ulaa Browser is based on Chromium, you can install the 1Password extension for Chrome within Ulaa by following the steps below:

1. Open the following link in your Ulaa browser - https://1password.com/downloads/browser-extension/#browsers
    2. Click the Install button below the Chrome icon
    3. In Chrome Web Store which opens in a new tab click the Add to Ulaa button
    4. Click the Add extension button
    5. Once the extension has been installed in your Ulaa browser, click the puzzle piece icon in your browser toolbar, followed by the pin beside 1Password to pin the extension icon to your Ulaa browser toolbar.

While 1Password for your browser (extension) can be installed in Ulaa browser, as it isn't a fully supported browser integration between the 1Password desktop app and the extension in your Ulaa browser isn't supported. The extension will still function to allow filling of login fields and viewing your 1Password data but features such as unlocking via Touch ID/Windows Hello wouldn't be available as this relies on integration between the 1Password desktop app and extension.

If you'd like for Ulaa to be considered as a fully supported browser, I'd be happy to log a feature request for this.

I hope this helps.

-- Brendan

• Clodsabo
    Clodsabo
    Community Member
    Options

Many thanks. I’ll try it and come back.

• Hi @Clodsabo,

You're very welcome.😀

-- Brendan

• Clodsabo
    Clodsabo
    Community Member
    Options

Yes thanks; It works, but actually without Touch ID. Damage!

• Hello @Clodsabo,

I'm glad to hear that the extension works. While you can add an unsupported browser as a "Trusted Browser" in the 1Password desktop app, I still wasn't able to get integration working with the Ulaa browser and unlock the extension with Touch ID.

I've created an issue for our development team to look further into this. I apologize for any inconvenience.

Please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.

ref: 24370

This discussion has been closed.