How can I access tags on android mobile?

Options
HNofX82
HNofX82
Community Member
edited October 2023 in Android
  1. How can I access tags on android mobile?

2. Can I goto the tag from within an item in android (this is doable on desktop).

I am unable to find and do same.

Request assistance.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @HNofX82,

How can I access tags on android mobile?

It is possible to tap each tag from your list of tags to view which items contain this tag by following the steps below:

1. Open the 1Password 8 for Android app
    2. Tap the Items tab from the navigation bar along the bottom of the app
    3. Swipe down to the Customize button at the bottom of the items screen, then tap the button
    4. Under More Tiles, tap the + button beside Tags, then tap the X in the top left of the Customize screen

Within the Items tab a new section should appear called Tags. When you tap a tag from this section a list of items containing this tag will appear.

Can I goto the tag from within an item in android (this is doable on desktop).

Currently it isn't possible to go to a tag from within an item in the 1Password for Android app. While I cannot guarantee if/when this feature will be added to the 1Password for Android app, if you'd be happy to me to do so, I can log a feature request for this with our Product team to let them know of your interest.

I hope this helps.

-- Brendan

• HNofX82
    HNofX82
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks,
    I had difficulty finding tags on Android but got it finally.

Request you to do 2nd requirement as a feature request please.
    Goto tag from within an item in the 1Password for Android app

• Hi @HNofX82,

You're welcome. I've logged a feature request for this with our Product team as requested.

I hope this helps.

-- Brendan

ref: 36086997

This discussion has been closed.