Autofill isn't working in Chrome

Options
This discussion was created from comments split from: my 1password extension will no longer work i safari I have updated to 14.0 sonoma.

Comments

• face
    face
    Community Member
    Options

Hi,
    just to let you know that also in Chrome after updating to Sonoma 1P not autofill anymore ... are you aware of that bug too in Chrome ? Hope you can fix it asap ... Thanks

• Hey @face,

I'm sorry that you are having trouble filling in Chrome after updating to MacOS Sonoma.

Can you start by letting me know if you can see a 1Password icon in your browser toolbar? If yes, what happens when you click on it?

• face
    face
    Community Member
    Options

Hi i've 1P here and that's what happens when i click on it:

I don't use it as extension in my Chrome cause i've also passwords saved in Chrome and don't want to popup both in the same time 1P and Chrome passwords.
    Till now all works properly, but with Sonoma no.
    Any help please ?

• Thank you for getting back to me @face.

Can you describe the steps you are taking to fill your passwords in Chrome? Do you mean Chrome's autofill is no longer working or is it 1Password that is not working?

• face
    face
    Community Member
    Options

1Password autofilling not works, sometimes (on the same Mac) works some other time no, i've reinstalled Chrome but the issue is still there, that happens the day i've installed Sonoma.
    Please see the pic, the 1P popup appears but when i select an item nothing happens: any help please ? Thanks

• Hello @face,

Thank you for your reply, I appreciate the additional information. Based on what you shared, it sounds like you might be running into a new known issue that we're tracking with Universal Autofill.

I'd like to gather additional information to confirm that, I recommend sending an email to support+forum@1Password.com so that our support team can help you.

With your email please include:

After emailing in, you'll receive a reply from BitBot, our friendly robot assistant with a Support ID that looks something like [#ABC-12345-678]. Post that here, and I’ll be able to locate your message and make sure it’s gotten to the right place.

We look forward to assisting you further.

-Evon

• face
    face
    Community Member
    Options

Hi,
    thanks for the reply and support.
    Done it!

[#ZJP-37426-736]

hth
    ciao

• Hey @face,
    I've located the diagnostics report you shared and we will get in touch with you as soon as possible. To prevent having the conversation in two different places at once I'm closing this thread.

-Evon

ref: ZJP-37426-736

This discussion has been closed.