1Password Data Export and Hidden Fields

Options

Dear 1Password Support Team,

I recently exported my data from 1Password in the 1pux format and imported it into Bitwarden. Upon doing so, I noticed that certain data, such as my name and address I entered when signing up for websites (see images attached), was added as custom fields in Bitwarden. However, this data was not visible in 1Password.

I suspect that 1Password might still retain this data but mark it as hidden or non-visible in some way. If that is the case, I would like to inquire if there is a method to reveal or display these hidden fields within 1Password.

Your assistance in clarifying this matter and providing guidance on how to access hidden fields in 1Password, if possible, would be greatly appreciated.

1Password Version: 8.10.16
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10 Home 22H2
Browser: Not Provided

Comments

• Hello @Wisteria,

I'm Scott on the 1Password support team. It's nice to meet you.

It looks like you're referring to the auto saved web details which 1Password keeps after an item is saved from 1Password in the browser. To reveal them with the 1Password app, proceed to Settings > Advanced and make sure Show auto-saved web details is checked. When you next view such an item in the 1Password app, the previously hidden details will now be visible and editable.

I hope this information helps. Be sure to let me know if you have an questions.

Thank you,

• Wisteria
    Wisteria
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you very much for resolving my issue promptly. Problem solved! Your assistance was greatly appreciated.

• On behalf of ScottS1P, you're very welcome, @Wisteria.

This discussion has been closed.