Long note text makes it impossible to get to user name and password fields

Options
lesster
lesster
Community Member

My wife has a login item with pretty long note text. Viewing the item, the user name and password fields are visible as expected. However, in edit mode, the notes field takes up all the vertical space, and it's impossible to get to user name and password. The only way to get to them was to cut the entire notes field contents.

Has anyone else seen this? Is it a known bug?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser: Not Provided

Comments

• nimvio
    nimvio
    Community Member
    edited October 2023
    Options

I’ve noticed some UI issues with notes, too, and they recently modified it to better handle long notes. So hopefully it’s just growing pains and they’ll work it out. Definitely good that you posted about it, because the feedback must be valuable; people seem to be invested in this app and genuinely want it to do good.

• Hello @lesster! 👋

I'm sorry that your wife is having trouble editing Secure Notes. As nimvio mentioned, we've made some improvements in the last few updates to 1Password on iOS specifically focused on Secure Notes. Can you make sure that your wife is running 8.10.16:

If she's still running into the issue while using 8.10.16 then can you tell me how long the Secure Note is? Roughly how many characters or words does it have?

-Dave

• In addition to what @bugwhat mentioned tap done at the top of the page to return to the full view. Other that there was an older bug which has been resolved. I'd make sure to check for updates.

This discussion has been closed.