Auto-Fill adressfields via Safari Extension does not work properly for German addresses

Options
BKrnk
BKrnk
Community Member
edited September 2023 in 1Password in the Browser

Good evening, for a long time I have had the problem on my iPhone that (at least with a German address) the car.

Filling out form fields on websites it iOS (and also the Safari Ext. of 1P) does not manage to enter street and house number. in the correct fields. The street and house number are always entered in a field.

The house number field always remains empty. Do any of you have any idea how to fix this?

Typically the German Adresse is a streetname and a House number. Using the autofill via 1Password Extensions always puts the Streetname and number in the same field.

Could you improve this in a future update or tell me how I can change my „personal item“ in 1Password in a way that it works fine?

1Password Version: 8.10.18
Extension Version: 8.10.18
OS Version: 17.0.1
Browser: Safari

Comments

• Hi @BKrnk - Thank you for sharing this. It looks like we have an issue open to improve this in a future update, I've added you as an affected user so that the team can see your feedback.

ref: dev/core/core#11767

• BKrnk
    BKrnk
    Community Member
    Options

@Kester.D_1P thank you :)

• Hey @BKrnk, On behalf of Kester, you're very welcome. Let us know if there's anything else we can help you with. 🙂

-Evon

This discussion has been closed.