Set URL for credit card

Options
asportnoy
asportnoy
Community Member
edited March 2023 in 1Password in the Browser

I would like to set a URL for a credit card and have it only be suggested on that URL. It can be done for privacy.com cards, but there's no way to do it on any other card.

Use case: I have a card set up in 1P for the Stripe test card, which I only want to see on the Stripe website.

1Password Version: 1Password for Mac 8.10.4 (81004010)
Extension Version: 2.8.1
OS Version: 1Password for Mac 8.10.4 (81004010)
Browser:_ Chrome 111.0.5563.64

Comments

• Hey @asportnoy,

I'm sorry for the delay.

Whilst this isn't currently possible, I have put in a request with our product team for consideration to add the functionality to set a URL for a Credit Card item in a future update as I can understand how this would be useful.

Thank you for taking the time to suggest ways in which we can improve 1Password, let us know if there is anything else we can help with at all.

ref:PB31933599

• DBLClick
    DBLClick
    Community Member
    Options

That would be very useful, with the recent card creation issue with 1password. we can manually add the cards from Privacy.com to 1Password and have access to the field to enter the url to work properly.

• @DBLClick

Thank you for adding your use case, I've passed your request along to the team as well. 🙂

Regarding the Privacy.com issue, please see my post here.

-Dave

ref: PB-36168181

• DBLClick
    DBLClick
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you, just to say one work around is to use an existing Privacy.com card from your vault, on the desktop application. Duplicate the card and then modify the settings including the URL to add the missing card to your vault.

• Thanks for sharing that workaround. 🙂

-Dave

This discussion has been closed.