1Password's autofill for Truist doesn't seem to work most of the time with Chrome

Options

I have a Family 1Password plan. I use Microsoft Edge on Windows 11 Pro while my wife uses Chrome on Windows 10. Everything works flawlessly EXCEPT the Truist site (truist.com) for my wife when using Chrome. As long as both the userid and password fields are blank, 1Password can usually autofill them and the "Sign in" bar will activate. However, most of the time either the fields already appear filled in and the "Sign in" bar won't activate OR the fields are blank and autofill but the "Sign in" bar still won't activate. This happens more when the browser is snapped to one side and using 1/2 the screen than when it is fullscreen. You have to erase everything in both fields and then refresh the page and then maybe it will work. Even then, a lot of the time after you erase the fields, if you try to click on the 1Password icon in the field, the entire sign-in dialog will disappear (it rolls back up to the home screen). This never happens to me when using Microsoft Edge on Windows 11.

1Password Version: 8.10.16
Extension Version: 2.16.0
OS Version: Windows 10 Pro 22H2 19045.3570
Browser: Chrome 118.0.5993.71

Comments