iPad sync not complete

kitmos
kitmos
Community Member
edited December 1969 in iOS
When I sync my iPad to 1Password I get an incomplete sync. Some folders show up entirely on my iPad and some only show some of the items from 1Password. For instance my 1Password Wallet has 28 items but only 2 show up on my iPad. Only one item shows up under the “F”s on my iPad Logins but there are 28 “F”s on 1Password Logins etc.
I’ve tried re syncing several times with both Sync All Items and Sync selected folders. Doesn’t make any difference.
Running Version 3.3.0.BETA-3 (build 30677) 1Password.

Thanks,

Kit

Comments

• jpgoldberg
    jpgoldberg
    1Password Alumni
    edited December 1969
    Hi Kit,

I'm sorry about the syncing problem you are seeing. Does this problem only occur with Wallet items or do you find that some Login items are also missing?

Cheers,

-j
  • kitmos
    kitmos
    Community Member
    edited December 1969
    I seem to have gotten it fixed by following Dan's directions for deleting my iPad and starting over. It seemed to take a long time to completely sync but eventually did fine.

Cheers,

Kit
  • jpgoldberg
    jpgoldberg
    1Password Alumni
    edited December 1969
    Hi Kit,

I'm glad it got sorted out. And thanks for reporting the solution back here. The initial sync can, indeed, take a very long time. Subsequent syncs should be more reasonable.

Cheers,

-j
  • kitmos
    kitmos
    Community Member
    edited December 1969
    Your welcome.
    Now if you could show some indication that a sync is actually going on it would be really nice.

Cheers,

Kit
  • jpgoldberg
    jpgoldberg
    1Password Alumni
    edited December 1969
    kitmos wrote:
    Now if you could show some indication that a sync is actually going on it would be really nice.

Let me just say that you should be seeing substantial additions to syncing "any day now". And as a hint, let me say that for those of you who haven't yet tried out Dropbox for keeping your 1Password Data synchronized among desktop systems, this might be a good time to try that out. http://help.agile.ws/1Password3/dropbox_syncing.html

Cheers,

-j
  • Nik
    Nik
    1Password Alumni
    edited December 1969
    kitmos wrote:

While a sync is in progress, the network activity spinner is active. As well, if you view your sync settings screen, you'll see the number of updates being downloaded. We don't want to prevent use of 1Password while a sync is in progress, so I'm not sure what additional visual cues we'll be able to provide.
This discussion has been closed.