New feature request

Options
joisagile
joisagile
Community Member

Hi,

I'd like to see you add the capability to modify a document attached to an Item without having to download, edit, delete the old, then attach the new. This current method is cumbersome. Keep in mind that if one is storing documents in 1password, they are probably very important.

Thanks.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser: Not Provided

Comments

• Hello @joisagile! 👋

Thank you for the feedback! Can you tell me a little more about the kinds of edits that you make to documents that you store in 1Password? Are these Word files that you're editing the content of? Or are you just changing the name of the documents?

I look forward to hearing from you.

-Dave

• joisagile
    joisagile
    Community Member
    Options

I am modifying the contents of MS Office documents (Word and Excel). In addition, to help me track the latest version of each document, I change the document's name to show the date of the latest edit. Don't think I would need to modify the name if 1password made it easy to modify a document stored in 1password.

Thanks for your interest.

• @joisagile

Thank you for explaining your use case. I've filed a feature request on your behalf to have the team look into how we can make storing and editing documents in 1Password an easier experience.

I appreciate that you took the time to post your feedback so that we can make 1Password even more useful in the future. 🙂

-Dave

ref: PB-36406430