To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Add other email integrations other than Fastmail

Options
PastaShock
PastaShock
Community Member
edited October 2023 in Memberships

Do you have plans to add any other email integrations besides Fastmail. Fastmail is good product, but it's expensive. I'm currently using SimpleLogin. Its pretty nice and costs only half of what SimpleMail costs.

I'm also tempted to switch to using Apple's service, since I have an AppleOne subscription. Is there a way to get 1Password to work with AppleOne?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_mike_d
    edited October 2023
    Options

Hello @PastaShock,

Thanks for your interest in 1Password integrating with other email services. Currently, integrations are only available with Fastmail.

We appreciate your suggestions and I'm happy to pass your thoughts along to the Product team for consideration. 👍

ref: PB 36133777

• Celay
    Celay
    Community Member
    Options

There have been other posts about this from over a year ago where it said you are considering adding more integrations, is this anywhere on the roadmap or not planned at all yet? this is a HUGE bummer.

• @Celay

The products team evaluates all suggestions. The suggestion could be placed in a hold or review later status for any number of things. It could be the other service does not have the integration we need, or they are working on that type of ability. It's always important to remember the two sides need to work interchangeably to accomplish the result. The team will continue to evaluate the feature requests.

Thank you for letting us know this one matters to you. I'll share it internally. Did you have a specific service in mind? That way, I can let them know what you're interested in.

• Celay
    Celay
    Community Member
    Options

@ag_tommy
    Hello Tommy, thanks for the fast response and I get the planning of new integrations takes time but it's a bit disappointing that there is no public roadmap on what's in the works.

Alternatives would be Simple Login or Firefox relay both are only a fraction of the price of fastmail.

• PastaShock
    PastaShock
    Community Member
    Options

Even though I use SimpleLogin, I also have an AppleOne subscription, so I have access to HideMyEmail. Is there any way that 1Password could integrate with that?

• Hey @PastaShock

To my knowledge, (I am also an Apple one subscriber), they are the main one I was thinking of who would need to make such an ability possible. I am not aware of that, but it may be something the team knows more about. I'll add your name beside mine on the feature request for it. Quite a few of our users would love to see this. It would be my new favorite feature in 1Password.