To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Feature Request - few things could be very good

Options
CyberSpeed
CyberSpeed
Community Member
edited October 2023 in Memberships

Hi,

I use 1password for few days and I would like to know if feature could be available in next version, as a cybersecurity, investigation and fraud, could be very useful for every one, (maybe is available, sorry I start my reading).

-password generator length to 255, some systems accept 255, we use it and for 1password I have to add manually.

-When send note to user or share link I don't see how to encrypt note with a password and give it to the user with phone, it`s not really safe because someone can see the link inside the mailbox and open it ! others products have it !

-last one, a second login password for emergency help, if someone force you to open your vault, you use this password and a email send to someone can help you, like alert i'm in danger but you have access to your vault.

-I would like to see logging access to my account, so I can verify if only me have login, very useful too

Do you have a beta program we can participate ?

Last thing, I took time to read your SOC II, very good and serious product :)

Thank you for your answer

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser: Not Provided

Comments

• CyberSpeed
    CyberSpeed
    Community Member
    Options

Hi

could you modify web generator and software length from 100 to 255, as IT admin some systems you can put a length off 255,

and by defaut the password is length is 20 is it possible to change the default value to other length ?

Thank you

• Hi @CyberSpeed,

Feedback like this is really valuable, and to make sure that that we have as much information as possible for each of these requests, I’d appreciate if you could share more information about them.

It’s helpful to know why these are important and how you would use these features in 1Password, so I can share your suggestions with the appropriate team for consideration.

• CyberSpeed
    CyberSpeed
    Community Member
    Options

Hi ag_josephine

Is it a problem if I give you a complete report ???

I have found few others things/ideas could be a great value for 1password for web, software and smartphone, some are very little and some are really a great deal for all users or for advance users.

Thank you
    CyberSpeed

• @CyberSpeed,

We'll be happy to listen to any and all feedback! Can you send us an email to support@1password.com/support+forum@agilebits.com from your account's registered email address so we can continue the conversation there.

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

Looking forward to your message!