My latest CSV file import from a https://bundlehunt.com/ purchase fails in 1Password 8

Options
bunam
bunam
Community Member

Hello,

I have submitted a ticket but the case didn't be solved.

It was working really well in the last major revision of 1P (v6 ?)

so can someone give me documentation on CSV, or better, can the team resolve the issue ;)

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser: Not Provided

Comments

• Hello @bunam! 👋

I'm sorry that you're running into trouble importing a CSV file. You mentioned that you have a ticket open, could you post the Support ID of that ticket here? It should look something like [#ABC-12345-678].

Post that here, and I'll be able to locate your ticket and have the team follow up with you. 🙂

-Dave

• bunam
    bunam
    Community Member
    Options

it's #YJB-23289-121

• @bunam

I'm sorry the request you filed has not bubbled up just yet. Have you give the importer a try? Did it help? 1Password 8 is a new app from the ground up and not all features have made it back into the new application. The following may be helpful.

Move your data into your account on 1Password.com

• bunam
    bunam
    Community Member
    edited October 2023
    Options

it's useless as i can't choose "Application licence"

• @bunam

I'm sorry for the misunderstanding, thank you for clarifying. Currently, you can import the following types of items from a CSV file: Logins, Credit Cards, and Secure Notes.

Software licenses are not supported at the moment and I've let the team know that you'd like to see better support for the import of Software Licenses in a future version of 1Password.

For the time being, you'll need to manually create Software License items using 1Password and copy and paste your license information from BundleHunt into 1Password. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

-Dave

ref: PB-36592167

• bunam
    bunam
    Community Member
    Options

other solution : install 1Password V6 ?

• MrC
    MrC
    Volunteer Moderator
    Options

@bunam

Another possibly solution - you might be able to use the csv converter available in the converter suite .

• Thank you for the good suggestion @MrC. 🙂

-Dave

This discussion has been closed.