I can not save/fishish a new bank account in 1Password 7 on my iPhone

Options
RCHANDLER
RCHANDLER
Community Member

Hi everyone
I'm using 1Password for years with German language version. Since a few months i cannot save data for a new bank account. When I finish and push "fertig" nothing happens. When I open 1Password again, this new bank account is still on "bearbeiten"
Any ideas?

1Password Version: 7.10.2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 17.0.3
Browser: Safari

Comments

• Hello @RCHANDLER! 👋

I'm sorry that you're having trouble saving an item when using 1Password 7. Do you see an error message when you try to save the item? Are you trying to save the item from inside of the main 1Password app or from inside of the bank's website or their app?

I did want to mention that, with the launch of 1Password 8, 1Password 7 is no longer supported. I strongly encourage you to update to the latest and greatest version as soon as you have the chance. You learn how to upgrade here:

If you still see the issue when using 1Password 8, or if you're unable to upgrade to 1Password 8, then let me know and I can help further.

-Dave

• RCHANDLER
    RCHANDLER
    Community Member
    Options

Good morning Dave
    There are no error messages? I am trying to save from inside the 1Password App on my iPhone 12.
    Can I send screen-shots of the problem?
    Alfred

• RCHANDLER
    RCHANDLER
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Dave
    I solved my problem with my 1Password 7 app :-)
    I also downloaded 1Password 8 - what will happen if i'd migrate my version-7-data to 8?
    I have to create an account an choose a membership?
    Alfred

• @RCHANDLER

I'm happy that you were able to resolve the issue. 🙂

1Password 8 does indeed work with a membership which provides several exciting new features. If you send an email to our support team then they'll be able to help you choose the right membership and get everything migrated over: support+forum@1Password.com

After emailing in, you'll receive a reply from BitBot, our friendly robot assistant with a Support ID that looks something like [#ABC-12345-678]. Post that here, and I'll be able to locate your message and make sure it's gotten to the right place.

-Dave