Bug: In the Windows app, the "Open in 1Password" does not open 1Password with the selected item

Options
Suj
Suj
Community Member

When first using Quick Access (CTRL + Shift + Space), and searching for the item then clicking "Open in 1Password" (or using the shortcut CTRL + Shift + O), 1Password UI will appear but not with the searched item from Quick Access. It just opens.

I do remember this feature opening 1Password with the selected item before. I believe this is a regression.

1Password Version: 8.10.16
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10
Browser: Chrome

Comments

• Hey @Suj, thanks for reaching out.

I'm sorry to hear that you've encountered an issue where the selected item isn't opening from Quick Access. This is a known issue that our developers are currently investigating. I've added you to the list of affected users.

Ali

ref: dev/core/core#24165

• sleepymap4773
    sleepymap4773
    Community Member
    Options

Hey @AliH1P , it's also happening on Mac. I feel disappointed that this kind of small thing takes more than 1 month to fix.

1Password for Mac 8.10.18 (81018040)

• Hey @sleepymap4773, thanks for reaching out.

A fix for this issue is currently available on our beta release! If you'd like to give this a try, you can find the steps to move over to the beta in the following support guide: Use 1Password beta releases

Otherwise the fix will be available in an upcoming Production release update.

Ali