Options
funkfly
funkfly
Community Member
edited November 2023 in Mac

Hi
I am using the latest version of 1Password for Mac [8.10.18 (81018040)]
The client is offline, I tried to reconnect, I tried locking and unlocking the app, I restarted the computer (FWIW) but the app remains offline.

I am not sure this is related, but yesterday I upgraded my Macbook Pro from Monterey to Ventura. Other than that I can't think of anything else that might have changed.
I checked my firewall (Little Snitch) and 1Password is indeed enabled. My 1Password iPhone app seems to be online, and I'm on the same network.

I tried looking for solutions here on the discussion boards, but didn't come across anything helpful.

Thank you!

1Password Version: 8.10.18
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 13.6.1
Browser: Not Provided

Comments

• Hello @funkfly! 👋

I'm sorry that the 1Password app is offline on your Mac, the team and I can help get everything running again. As a first step, can you try to temporarily turn off the "Little Snitch" network filter on your Mac and then follow these steps:

1. Right-click on the 1Password icon in your menubar and click Quit.
    2. Double-click on 1Password in your Applications folder.

If that still doesn't work then, to investigate further, I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your Mac:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Mac)

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@1password.com.

With your email please include:

Please send the entire file.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here. Thanks very much!

-Dave

• funkfly
    funkfly
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you.

I have been able to identify the problem with my office's organization firewall.
    When I use the computer at home I have no problems with connecting the 1Password app.

• @funkfly

I'm happy that you were able to narrow down on the issue. If you're able to work with your IT team, then you can ask them to make sure that the following ports and domains are allowed through their firewall and security appliances:

Let me know if that doesn't work. 🙂

-Dave

This discussion has been closed.