[Feature request] The ability to search for accounts that contain passkeys and OTP

Options
Haulien
Haulien
Community Member
edited November 2023 in Windows

This covers MacOS/Mobile/Browser too.

I would love to have the ability to search for passkeys and OTP entries.

Thankfully searching for "one-time password" brings up OTP entries, however no results pop up when searching for "passkey".

A separate section under watchtower or something that shows accounts with or without OTP and passkeys would be fantastic!

Comments

• ag_mike_d
    edited November 2023
    Options

Hello @Haulien,

Thanks for reporting this behavior. Like a search for one-time password, a search for passkey does work but may not retrieve all or any entries. This is a know issue previously reported to the team and I've included your details for their review.

In the meantime, you can keep 1Password up-to-date and watch 1Password Releases for the latest news about updates and fixes.

A separate section under watchtower or something that shows accounts with or without OTP and passkeys would be fantastic!

Watchtower does currently include the ability to display items that have 2FA or passkeys available, but aren't currently setup:

I hope this information helps, but if you need further assistance just let us know. We'll be here for you!