Disable "This item may belong in another account" for specific vaults

Options
chriswilson
chriswilson
Community Member
edited November 2023 in Business and Teams

I have a specific vault in my main 1Password account where I store items that use an email address I only use for consulting work.

A client has added me as a guest to their 1Password Business account and they provided me with a shared vault. My access to their business account uses the same email address I use for the consulting work.

As a result, any items that I add to the vault in my 1Password account (with the same consulting email address) are flagged with the warning "This item may belong in another account".

I'd like to disable this watchtower check for all items in my personal vault, but I'd still like watchtower to check the other vaults in my personal account.

Is it possible to disable the "This item may belong in another account" for specific vaults?

1Password Version: 8.10.18
Extension Version: 2.17.0
OS Version: macOS 14.0 (23A344)
Browser: Chrome

Comments

• Hi @chriswilson,

You can individually select each affected item and click "Ignore" from the provided Watchtower banner to stop it from appearing in the "Items in wrong account" section of Watchtower.

To your question, there isn't currently a way to disable Watchtower from providing insights for these affected items in select vaults or at all. I'd be happy to share this as a feature request with the rest of the team if you're interested.