Can you show the vault name or icon in search results?

Options
jonswaff
jonswaff
Community Member
edited November 2023 in Families

TLDR: Can we have an option to show the containing vault or the containing vault icon in search results?

I have a family of 4 and each of us have items for many of the same businesses. For example, we all have Google accounts and we all have credit cards with the same bank. When performing a search (I have access to all vaults) it can be difficult to find the correct item.

For Google a result looks like:

• Google - parent_a_username google.com/...
  • Google - parent_b_username google.com/...
  • Google - child_c_username google.com/...
  • Google - child_d_username google.com/...

For a credit card a result looks like:

• Credit Card Bank Name - 5555 **** 5555
  • Credit Card Bank Name - 6666 **** 6666
  • Credit Card Bank Name - 7777 **** 7777
  • Credit Card Bank Name - 8888 **** 8888

I can somewhat easily choose the correct Google account by looking at the username + URL, but I still don't like it because the username is gray. It is impossible to choose/identify the correct credit card because I do not have credit card numbers memorized. Because of this I must name credit cards in this fashion that defeats the purpose have having separate vaults:

• Credit Card Bank Name Parent A
  • Credit Card Bank Name Parent B
  • Credit Card Bank Name Child C
  • Credit Card Bank Name Child D

I would love a setting that allows me to show the containing vault name and/or the containing vault icon in search results. For extra fanciness... allow the user to specify which variables should appear in the results and in what order. Examples for login category items:

• [item icon] [item title] - [username] [URL]
  • [vault icon] - [item icon] [item title] - [username] [URL]
  • [item icon] [item title] - [vault title] - [username]

Thanks!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser: Not Provided

Comments