2FA Autofill issue with Citrix logon

Options

Hello there,

i've just started working at a new company that is using citrix remote desktops. I login to a webpage that then redirects me to my remote desktop. The webpage requires login credentials and a 2FA code, which I am able to generate correctly using 1Password.
Currently, the username and password are correctly filled in the field, but my "normal" password is also entered in the 2FA field, instead of the 6 digit code (possibly due to the name of the field also being wachtwoord (password in english).

Is there a way to change the behaviour of which password is filled in this specific field?

thanks in advance!

1Password Version: 1Password for Windows 8.10.18 (81018040)
Extension Version: 2.15.1
OS Version: Windows 10
Browser: Firefox

Comments

• Hey @busterah,

You're right, it looks like the way in which the field is labelled may be the reason 1Password is incorrectly filling that field. Is this a page we would be able to access to do some testing on our end?

• busterah
    busterah
    Community Member
    Options

I'm not sure if you are able to do testing on the exact problem, the 2FA field only appears if one has filled in a correct combination of username and password. However, i could imagine the field is already loaded prior to filling in these details. the weblink to the login page is as follows:

workplace. voslogistics. com/

thanks in advance for the support!

• Thanks for getting back to me @busterah.

Can you possibly grab some page details from the page with the 2FA field so the team can take a closer look? Here's how:

1. Navigate to the page with the 2FA field
    2. Right click the 1Password icon in your browser toolbar.
    3. Click Help and choose Collect Page Structure.
    4. 1Password will save a .json file to your "Downloads" folder.
    5. Attach the downloaded .json file to an email to support+forum@1password.com with a link to this thread.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here. Thanks very much!

• busterah
    busterah
    Community Member
    Options

PJU-69238-678

i've attached both a file from the login page (1) and one of the 2FA page

• Thank you @busterah,

I see my colleague has been in touch.

ref: PJU-69238-678