Name and password not being filled in (Wordpress site)

Options
DTC57
DTC57
Community Member
edited November 2023 in 1Password in the Browser

I have been using 1Password for many years now and am basically very happy with it.

Suddenly out of the blue, I have an issue with name and password filling that I have not seen before. On just one site (https://stöckli17a.ch) the filling of the name and password simply does not work. If I copy the items from 1Password and use paste, this works just fine. I wondered if it has something to do with the URL being an "international" URL (https://www. xn--stckli17a-17a.ch).

If I ask 1Password to "open and fill", it seems to work OK.

1Password Version: 1Password for Mac 8.10.18 (81018040)
Extension Version: 2.15.1 (Firefox), 2.16.0 (Safari)
OS Version: macOS 14.0 (23A344)
Browser: Firefox and Safari

Comments

• Hey @DTC57,

I'm sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

It seems strange that you are unable to fill on this page but Open and Fill still works as expected. When you click into the username and password fields, do you still see your credentials suggested?

Can you let me know the steps you are taking to fill when it is not working?

• DTC57
    DTC57
    Community Member
    Options

It shows the prompt from 1Password with the right username, but nothing gets filled in when I click on it. I can use copy/paste from 1Password to fill in the details, however

• Thank you for getting back to me @DTC57, as I am unable to access the page can you send over some page details so I can pass this on to our development team for further investigation? Here's how:

1. Navigate to the page with the filling issue.
    2. Right click the 1Password icon in your browser toolbar.
    3. Click Help and choose Collect Page Structure.
    4. 1Password will save a .json file to your "Downloads" folder.
    5. Attach the downloaded .json file to an email addressed to support+forum@1password.com with a link to this thread.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here. Thanks very much!

• DTC57
    DTC57
    Community Member
    Options

[#VFZ-82781-467]

• Thank you @DTC57, I have located your support ticket and one of the team will be in touch soon.

ref: VFZ-82781-467