steven84
steven84
Community Member
  • Samsung Galaxy S23
  • All updates installed (05.11.2023)
  • 1password already uninstalled and re-installed
  • reboot executed

Hi all,
With my new Samsung Galaxy S23 it is not possible to choose 1password for Autofill. 1password is simply not available in the list.
I don't know how to solve this and ask for your help!
Many thanks!
Br,
Steven

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser: Not Provided

Comments

• higgs01
    higgs01
    Community Member
    Options

I've got the same Problem. It was working while i was on the older OneUI Version (5.x) with Android 13. After upgrading to OneUI 6.0 with Android 14 it isn't working anymore.

• steven84
    steven84
    Community Member
    Options

Problem was solved with help of the support. Now it works 👍

Hi Steven,

Thanks for contacting 1Password Support. I'll be happy to help you today.

Could you please try to enable 1Password as the system autofill service through device settings rather than through the 1Password app settings to see if this enable 1Password as the system autofill service:

Open device settings
    Tap General Management
    Tap Passwords, Passkeys and Autofill, then select 1Password from the list of services

To confirm if 1Password autofill is working successfully, please tap a login field within a website or app to see if 1Password offers to autofill the login fields.

• Hi @steven84, thanks for writing in and following up with this reply from my colleague. I'm glad to hear the issue is now resolved.

Hi @higgs01, I'm sorry you're encountering an Autofill issue as well. Could you try the steps steven84 shared and let us know if that works for you?

Thanks again!

• higgs01
    higgs01
    Community Member
    Options

@ag_timothy @ag_audrey I've tried those steps as outlined above. It didn't work on the first try, but after setting autofill to "None" first and then back to 1Password it worked.

• Thanks for the confirmation, @higgs01. Happy to hear you've enabled Autofill!