“sign in with” and “linked to” broken with Azure logins?

Options

One annoyance I have seen with 1pass is that, even after having logged in to, for example, azure, with my company credentials, I still get a “sign in with” and “linked to”. I have to click to close it each time. I get this probably 5+ times a day. Is there any way to detect that yes, I’m logged in, there’s nowhere obvious to log in, could you please not try and remind me of this?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser: Chrome

Comments

• Hey @mbourgon,

I'm sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

I believe you've bumped into an issue we are aware of with Azure where the sign in with prompt will appear on every page. Our development team is currently looking into that. I'm sorry for any disruption caused in your workflow. I've added your insight as the team here works to improve this case.

If it is causing you bother you can disable the 'Sign in with' prompts altogether with these steps:

1. Open your browser, right click the 1Password icon in the toolbar and choose 'Settings'
    2. Under autofill toggle off 'Offer to save "sign in with" logins'

I hope this helps, let us know if you have any questions!

ref: dev/core/core#18917

• mbourgon
    mbourgon
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks, good to know it’s being looked at, and thanks for the workaround! Is there any way to get notified when it’s fixed? Thanks! Michael

• Thank you for getting back to me @mbourgon.

Once there is a fix available, it will be noted in our release notes: 1Password Releases.

We appreciate your patience, let us know if there is anything we can help with in the meantime!

• bdoserror
    bdoserror
    Community Member
    Options

I have this same issue, so I'm also looking forward to this fix.

• I'm sorry for the disruption @bdoserror, let us know if there is anything we can help with in the meantime.