1pw hasn't worked on iPhone 14+ for a while

Options
senioruserfriendly
senioruserfriendly
Community Member

It was installed. But it did not enter my id/pwd. I hadto switch back and forth and copy, so it wasn't that much better than a spreadsheet.

Sp I deleted 1pw on the phone and reinstalled it.

No difference. When I go to a website, I don't see the name of the site from 1pwd to the select. Or when I select the url from 1pwd, it does not log me on....just takes me to thy site

1Password Version: 8 (on ios)
Extension Version: 2.15.1
OS Version: ios 17.03 mac 14.1
Browser: firefox

Comments

• Hello @senioruserfriendly! 👋

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble filling a logins. On the iPhone AutoFill is specifically handled by iOS and 1Password only provides the data for the experience.

When you tap on the username or password field in Safari do you see "Passwords" appear above your keyboard? If you don't then I would like you to make sure that you have turned on AutoFill to work with 1Password:

1. On the Home screen, tap Settings.
    2. Tap Passwords > Password Options.
    3. Turn on AutoFill Passwords and Passkeys.
    4. Select 1Password.

Then try to fill your login again using this guide: Use 1Password to fill and save on your iPhone and iPad

-Dave

• senioruserfriendly
    Options

The settings were right

But as I've learned from Apple, when you set it up right and the phone isn't doing it, turn the feature off and back on. So I turned Autofill off and on. For good luck I rebooted the phone.

It now works. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. Wish I had taken the time to ask this before. ;)

Thanks.

• @senioruserfriendly

I'm happy that you were able to resolve the issue. 😊

-Dave