Calendar Start of Week day - a year later

Options
Ward
Ward
Community Member
edited November 2023 in Mac

I just entered a wrong date in a new Secure Note, thinking I was selecting the last Saturday in November in the popup calendar. What I failed to notice was 1Password's calendar has Monday as the first day of a week.

1Password appears to have no "First day of the week" setting. Instead of adding this app-specific setting, 1Password could simply honor the user's macOS setting in the "Language & Region" panel.

I added "a year later" to my title because @omerdvd raised this issue a year ago in the 1Password > Windows discussion, and @ag_mike_d responded "I've submitted this request to the team for consideration."

[Note: This is a clone of a topic I mistakenly posted in the 1Password > Windows discussion.]

1Password Version: 8.10.20
Extension Version: 2.17.1
OS Version: macOS 13.6
Browser: Safari

Comments

• Hello @Ward,

Thanks for message and tagging me here along with your feedback. I'm sorry you ran in to some troubles with Monday being the first day of the week when entering dates.

I'm sorry, I have no additional news to share as far as a time frame, but the team is continuing look in to a resolution to honour device Language & Region settings. I've also let the team know this something you're looking forward to seeing in 1Password.

Please let us know if you have any other suggestions.

ref: 37051195