wix.com autofill no longer works

Options

on the new wix.com login page the autofill does not work.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser: Not Provided

Comments

• Hey @harkirat10,

I have done some testing on this page and did see some interesting behaviour when creating a login but it did fill as expected on the login page.

Can you describe the me the steps you are taking and the behaviour you are seeing? Can you also let me know the website URL that is saved within your wix.com login item?

• harkirat10
    harkirat10
    Community Member
    edited November 2023
    Options

Here are the steps:
    1. Go to wix.com either on Chrome or Safari (haven't tried other browsers)
    2. Click on 'Log In' on top right
    3. On the login page notice that 1password is not working to autofill the email
    After you fill in email to go to next step 1password does kick in, just doesn't work on initial login screen

URL that is saved in my 1Password is https://users.wix.com

Here is a video of the issue in action video

• Dave_1P
    edited November 2023
    Options

@harkirat10

Thank you for the detailed reproduction steps. I followed the steps and I was able to fill a test email into the Wix website using both Chrome and Safari. Let's start troubleshooting by trying the following:

1. Can you make sure that you're using 1Password in the browser version 2.17.1 in both Safari and Chrome: How to keep 1Password up to date in your browser
    2. Can you clear your browser cache/history and then try to fill the login again:

If that still doesn't work then can you try saving a new Login item for Wix.com to see if the new Login item will fill correctly? I look forward to hearing from you.

-Dave

• harkirat10
    harkirat10
    Community Member
    Options

It’s started working for me too now thanks

• @harkirat10

I'm happy that filling into Wix.com is working for you again. 🙂

-Dave