floatcard.com passkey support not working

Options
passwordsbeegone
passwordsbeegone
Community Member
edited October 2023 in 1Password in the Browser

I use floatcard.com at work for spending on virtual credit cards.

They recently added passkey support.

I was able to add the passkey to 1password; however, now when it asks it pops up with the option to sign in with the passkey, but then their site says "Something Went Wrong
If you already registered this device, please try again. If not, try using another method."

This was working perfectly fine when I had it using the windows passkey on my device. But I got them to reset it so I could use the 1password passkey, but now it's not working. Would you know why the implementation would work using windows native passkey support, but fail using 1password?

Thank you

1Password Version: 8.10.18
Extension Version: 2.17.0
OS Version: windows 11
Browser: Chrome

Comments

• Hello @passwordsbeegone,

I'm sorry for the trouble and the delay in response. I'd like to dig deeper into this passkey issue you're experiencing, I recommend sending an email to support+forum@1Password.com so that our support team can help you.

With your email please include:

After emailing in, you'll receive a reply from BitBot, our friendly robot assistant with a Support ID that looks something like [#ABC-12345-678]. Post that here, and I’ll be able to locate your message and make sure it’s gotten to the right place.

I look forward to hearing from you.