Full Credit Card numbers no longer showing

Options
brockhill
brockhill
Community Member
edited December 2023 in Mac

My full credit card number is no longer showing even though I have ticked the box "Always show full credit card numbers". What is worse is that now the copy and paste feature no longer pastes the full number but instead the partially redacted cc number and when I try to edit the cc number, I now only get the redacted number showing, So I have no longer access to my full cc number in any way, shape or form. Same issue in ioS. Help !

1Password Version: 8.10.20
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Mac 13.5
Browser: Not Provided

Comments

• Hello @brockhill! 👋

I'm sorry that you're not seeing your entire credit card number, is this inside of the 1Password for Mac desktop app? Or when using 1Password in the browser?

If the issue is in the desktop app then do you see your credit card number when you try these steps:

1. Open and unlock the 1Password for Mac desktop app.
    2. Click on your Credit Card item.
    3. Hover over the credit card number and click the down arrow to the right of the item.
    4. Click Reveal.

Do you see your full credit card number? Let me know and we'll go from there.

-Dave

• brockhill
    brockhill
    Community Member
    Options

It is both in the mac app and in the browser extension. Same issue in the ioS app. Clicking on “Reveal” does nothing.

• brockhill
    brockhill
    Community Member
    Options

Oooops, i just realized that the issue is related to one credit card only! And mistakenly I only inputted 9 digits originally which is why it is only showing me 9 digits. My mistake! Thanks by the way for the very prompt reply

• @brockhill

I'm happy that you were able to resolve the issue. Let me know if there's anything else that I can help you with. 🙂

-Dave