Feature Request: Add Zip code field for credit cards

Options
carterbury
carterbury
Community Member
edited November 2023 in 1Password in the Browser

I am noticing a trend on sites when auto filling my credit card . They are starting to ask for the zip code for the mailing address for the card. 1Password has no such field for credit card and adding this would allow a more automated seamless experience instead of manual input each time. I don't want to sounds lazy but hey thats the point of this software. :)

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser: Not Provided

Comments

• Hello @carterbury! 👋

Thank you for the suggestion! While I can't make any promises, I've filed a feature request on your behalf to have the product team look into adding a ZIP code field, or having it fill automatically from an Identity item, when filling a credit card.

For the time being, save your ZIP code in an Identity item and then you can have 1Password suggest and fill that ZIP code when you click on the ZIP code field after filling your credit card information.

-Dave

ref: PB-37013902

• Lew
    Lew
    Community Member
    edited December 2023
    Options

An identical request was made more than 1½ years ago (https://bit.ly/3ttUAoD). Can you tell us why that request was not acted upon?

• @Lew

Thanks for the question! Which features are implemented (and when) depends on a variety of factors that include: consideration for our existing product roadmap and planned features, available development resources, customer feedback, and more.

Our product team considers every request that is passed along to them but we're unable to guarantee which requests will be put into development or how quickly they'll be released.

-Dave