Password History not showing

Options
nostink
nostink
Community Member

I cannot find the password history for my Logins. I have tried to follow the instructions provided but when I select an item and try to hover over the password that option does not appear, I just see Reveal and Large Type. To be honest, it does not even look like I am hovering over the password

Select an item, then hover over the password.
Click > View password history.
Hover over one of the passwords and click > Reveal to see the previously used password.
Click Copy to copy the password to your clipboard.

1Password Version: 2.15.1
Extension Version: 2.15.1
OS Version: Windows 11
Browser: Firefox

Comments

• Hello @nostink,

Thanks for your message. I'm sorry for the troubles you've been encountering viewing your password history.

It seems like you may be trying to view the password history from with the 1Password browser extension. If this is the case, the instructions you've shared will show the password history from the item within the 1Password apps. I've included that guide here to:

You can also do this from 1Password.com:

To be honest, it does not even look like I am hovering over the password

When hovering over the password field in the apps or in the browser extension, the field should highlight in blue. See demonstration below from the 1Password app:

I hope this information helps, but if you need further assistance just let us know. We'll be here for you!