1Password for Safari doesn't scroll with arrow keys or filter based on typing

Options

Comments

• grahamb
    grahamb
    Community Member
    Options

Chiming in as well with my Safari/Sonoma/1Password issues. I'm running the latest version of 1Password for Safari, latest Sonoma. In Safari, the plugin:

• doesn't let me scroll with arrow keys
    • doesn't filter based on what I'm typing in the username field

1Password in Chrome has no such issues. Here is a video comparing Safari (right) and Chrome (left) on the same page. https://imgur.com/a/nyWTr9c

I also frequently have issues with it not saving new passwords (e.g. during a password reset). Embarrassingly this happened when I needed to reset my password for the 1Password community.

• grahamb
    grahamb
    Community Member
    edited November 2023
    Options

Just some feedback on the general forum experience: I went looking for this post in the original thread and it was gone. I thought that either I hadn't hit Post or it had been removed. I only found it by googling for the imgur link I included with the "site:1password.community" option. It doesn't show up in the My Discussions list.

• grahamb
    grahamb
    Community Member
    Options

Anybody?

• Hey @grahamb,

I'm so sorry that your comment seemed to slip through the net.

In Safari, the plugin:

doesn't let me scroll with arrow keys
    doesn't filter based on what I'm typing in the username field

These are known issues in Safari that our developers are aware of and I have added you as an affected user to the internal issues. I'm sorry for the disruption to your workflow.

I also frequently have issues with it not saving new passwords (e.g. during a password reset). Embarrassingly this happened when I needed to reset my password for the 1Password community.

Can you provide me with some more detail on the behaviour you are seeing here? What steps are you taking to save a password? Are you seeing an error message at all?

Just some feedback on the general forum experience: I went looking for this post in the original thread and it was gone.

Apologies for this, it looks like we split your comment out for the original thread to deal with your specific issues separately.

ref: dev/core/core#24151
    ref: dev/core/core#24063