Windows 11 Graphics Stutter

Options
JohnDanial
JohnDanial
Community Member

Hey community, It's been a while since I've been experiencing frustrating graphics stuttering issues on my Windows 11 system. I've recently upgraded to windows 11 and despite having updated drivers and meeting the system requirements, I'm encountering frequent stutters in graphic-intensive applications and games. The issue persists even after tweaking various settings. Has anyone else faced similar problems on Windows 11 and found a resolution? Any insights or troubleshooting tips would be greatly appreciated as I seek to enhance my overall system performance. Thanks in advance for your expertise!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser: Not Provided

Comments

• Hello @JohnDanial,

Welcome to the 1Password Support Community. I'm sorry to hear of the troubles you've been experiencing with this graphics stuttering in Windows 11.

General graphics issues are out of the scope of what we can assist with, but would you kindly let me know if you are experiencing this in the 1Password app? If so, does disabling the hardware acceleration help? This setting can be found in the app's Settings (Ctrl + Comma (,)) Use Windows Hello to unlock 1Password on your Windows PC.

I'm looking forward to your reply.