Not seeing password history on the iPhone

Options
This discussion was created from comments split from: Password History Bug?.

Comments

• Dakotakim
    Dakotakim
    Community Member
    Options

I have same problem. No password history shows in IOS app on iPhone 15 pro max running 17.0.3. I was able to find it by logging into the web version of 1Password, but it added a lot of extra steps and was very time-consuming for something I was trying to solve quickly

• @Dakotakim

I'm sorry that you're having trouble seeing password history on your iPhone. Are you not seeing password history for just Server and Database items or are you also not seeing password history for Login items where you know that you've changed the password in the past?

-Dave

• hebe01
    hebe01
    Community Member
    Options

I have the same problem on Mac, iPhone and web Browser.

• @hebe01

Are you looking for a specific item type? If so, which? It may be you've encountered an known issue. Please let us know more.

• hebe01
    hebe01
    Community Member
    Options

@ag_thommy
    In the past it was possible to view the password history in 1password. When I tried today, it was not possible on either device or browser

• Dave_1P
    Options

@hebe01

Thanks for the reply. What kind of item are you trying to view the password history for? A Login item, Server item, Database item, or another type of item?

If you create a new test item with a fake password, save it and then change the password and save the item again, are you able to see the password history for this new test item?

I look forward to hearing from you.

-Dave