What I miss in 1Password!

Options
1PassMicha
1PassMicha
Community Member

As a computer power user with around 180 different logins, I would like to see the following features in a future version of 1Password:

The optional ability to set a fully automatic login for websites.

Automatic completion or log-in for software or apps installed in Windows.

Automatic error reporting function to the 1Password developers.

Is there any chance that 1Password will implement the functionality I want in the future?

Best regards from Berlin

1PassMicha ... :)

1Password Version: 8.10.23
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 11 Pro
Browser: Firefox, Chrome, Brave, Edge

Comments

• ag_mike_d
    edited January 5
    Options

Greetings @1PassMicha - Happy New Year!

Thanks for message.

The first two feature requests already exist in 1Password for Mac by way of Universal Autofill. The team is continuing their work to bring similar functionality to 1Password for Windows, though I have no further details to share.

With regard to your request for automatic error reporting, the 1Password app does automatically save logs we can request via diagnostic report to help look in to troubles you're experiencing:

Noting that your privacy and security is our number one concern, could to tell more about why and how you'd like to see this type of feature implemented? I'd like to pass your thoughts along to our product team consideration.

Your feedback is appreciated!

• 1PassMicha
    1PassMicha
    Community Member
    Options

Hello @ag_mike_d

Thanks for your constructive reply & I hope you had a good start into the new year 2024 too.

Quote:"About 1Password diagnostics information Noting that your privacy and security is our number one concern, could to tell more about why and how you'd like to see this type of feature implemented? I'd like to pass your thoughts along to our product team consideration."

As a power user, I use 1Password in 4 browsers at the same time, so I sometimes have minor problems logging in to websites!

That's why I would like to have a function that allows me to automatically send an error message to 1Password within a browser with one click, so to speak, if a login does not work properly!

1PassMicha ... :)

• Thanks for getting back to me with these details, @1PassMicha! I'll send them along to the team!

ref: PB 37681950