Change AutoFill Behavior for specific websites

Options
Jaxx0n
Jaxx0n
Community Member
edited January 8 in 1Password in the Browser

Hi guys,

I hope this is not an reguarly asked question... because I wasn't able to find anything on the forum....

I have a webseite, where I want to edit/change the autofill behavior:

I'm using Chrome....
I have the fileds:
Username
Password
Pin+OTP Token

Username and Password getting autofilled as expected.
Now I want to do the autofill of the PIN+Token too.
The OTP token is configured in 1Password and is working fine.
How can I get 1Password to autofill the PIN (also saved as 2nd password in 1Password) and the OTP into this field?

Thanks in advance!

1Password Version: 8.10.23
Extension Version: 2.19.0
OS Version: Win11
Browser: Chrome(latest)

Comments

• EvonG1P
    Options

Hey @Jaxx0n, thanks for writing in!

There isn't a way to use the 1Password extension to autofill two different fields into one on a website. However, I have a workaround that might be helpful for you.

Have the 1Password extension autofill the username, password and PIN into the fields then drag and drop or paste the one-time password.

Just to confirm, does the "Pin + Token" field require them to be autofilled in that particular order? Or, can you autofill the one-time password first and then drag and drop the PIN afterwards?

Additionally, is this a private website? If not, can you share the website URL so I can test things out?

That being said, I understand that some websites require two different passwords to be filled into one and because of that, I've shared the feedback with our product team who review these feature requests.

I look forward to hearing back from you @Jaxx0n, so we can assist you further.

-Evon

ref:37709015

• Jaxx0n
    Jaxx0n
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @EvonG1P , thanks for your reply!

Have the 1Password extension autofill the username, password and PIN into the fields then drag and drop or paste the one-time password.
    -> How do I make 1Password fill the Pin into this field?

Just to confirm, does the "Pin + Token" field require them to be autofilled in that particular order? Or, can you autofill the one-time password first and then drag and drop the PIN afterwards?
    --> Yes it neededs to be filled in order "PIN","OTP"

Additionally, is this a private website? If not, can you share the website URL so I can test things out?
    ->Kinda private.. its a coorperate Citrix Login Page... I could share a few sample Websites that look similar via PM (does thos Forum support PM?)

Thanks in advance!

• EvonG1P
    Options

Hey @Jaxx0n, thanks for your reply.

How do I make 1Password fill the Pin into this field?

I'd like to take a closer look at this page structure to confirm. I recommend sending an email to support+forum@1Password.com so that our support team can help you.

With your email please include:

1. Navigate to the page exhibiting the behaviour.
    2. Right-click the problematic field and select 1Password > Help > Collect Page Structure.
    3. 1Password will save a .json file to your "Downloads" folder.
    4. Attach the file to your next reply.

After emailing in, you'll receive a reply from BitBot, our friendly robot assistant with a Support ID that looks something like [#ABC-12345-678]. Post that here, and I’ll be able to locate your message and make sure it’s gotten to the right place.

We look forward to assisting you further,

-Evon

• EvonG1P
    Options

Hey @Jaxx0n, I've located the support ticket that you opened via email and have sent you a reply, let's continue the conversation there. I'm closing this thread to prevent duplication of effort. 🙂

-Evon

ref: ACZ-56844-433

This discussion has been closed.