Feature request - Search and filter by fields

Options
matthew7
matthew7
Community Member
edited August 2023 in Windows

Different entries have different default fields. For example, all "database" type entries have "server" and "type" fields.

I want to be able to search or filter by these fields.

I have probably almost 100 database entries and need to be able to filter by database type or server.

For example, show only entries where the type is "MySQL" or the server field includes "example.net".

1Password Version: 8.10.9
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Win32 11
Browser: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @matthew7,

Thanks for your feature request. I can understand how improved filters would come in handy to search by different field types. I can't make any promises, but I'll pass this feedback along to the Product team with the details you'd like to see implemented.

Let us know if you have any other suggestions! 👍

ref: PB 35105982

• javiertaurus
    javiertaurus
    Community Member
    Options

It would be immensely helpful to have a feature that allows users to select specific fields to include or exclude in their searches. Even better, the ability to save various search criteria as presets would be incredibly convenient, eliminating the need to repeatedly select the same options for each search

• Hi @javiertaurus,

Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

I can see where being able to filter searches by a specific field and the ability to save preset filters would be helpful. While I can't make any promises, I've passed your requests along to the Product team for consideration.

If you have any other suggestions, just let us know!

ref: PB 37714042
    ref: PB 37714131