1Password Alumni
    Options
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format ipb
  • SuperKirby
    SuperKirby
    Community Member
    edited March 2013
    Options

Darn, I did exactly what you did. I manually typed in everything just to be safe: website name, username, password. Still no cigar. Any suggestions? I used https://creditcards.citi.com just like both of you. Does it matter if I need to click on "Take me to" and select a particular tab? Do I check the "Remember my User ID" box? Thanks for the help everyone.

Update: It ONLY works if "Auto Submit" is off. I have to fill it in with 1password, then manually click to sign on. The auto submit option doesn't work. Anyone know how to make the auto submit work?

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

I can't reproduce any trouble on either of the Citi login pages:

https://creditcards.citi.com

https://www.accountonline.com/cards/svc/OutsideView.do?forward=PreRegister&siteId=CB

Manually save a Login using the + button in the upper right corner of the extension, but be sure to edit the username since both login pages perform client-side obfuscation of your username. Autosubmit is working in all my testing. Are you having the same issue on both URLs?

• ThomasP
    ThomasP
    Community Member
    Options

I've been having the same issues with Citibank logins. I also tried the fix suggested by Khad, but it will only work for me if I also turn off Auto Submit. Not a huge deal to have to hit the login button, but not sure why it won't work automatically.

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Very strange. Can you confirm for me that you are using version 3.9.11 or later of the extension? Autosubmit is working well on both URLs for me. Are you having trouble on both URLs or just one of them?

• icab
    icab
    Community Member
    Options

khad, thanks for posting the workaround for us to save these Citi logins and overcome the client-side hiding of the username (post from 17 October 2012 - 12:50 AM). It's working well for me after your suggestion.

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Great news! Thanks for letting me know that everything is working well. It is my pleasure to help! :)

This discussion has been closed.