To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Gifting a year membership to someone

Options
prime
prime
Community Member

I would love to gift a year’s membership to people for Christmas, either single account or family. The gift cards don’t cut it at all. How cool would it be a friend getting an email “(your name) gifted you 1Password (for family) for you (and your family). Not, here is a gift card for 1Password that you still have to set up, put the gift card in the account, and that person probably won’t do it. Sending a gift card also isn’t as personal.
The gift cards aren’t as thoughtful and they are at an amount you can buy. It’s either just under a full year for a family or way over.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @prime,

This is such a thoughtful idea; I'd love to discuss it further and see what we can do! To avoid sharing your account information here, can you send us an email to support@1password.com/support+forum@agilebits.com from your account's registered email address so we can continue the conversation there.

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

Looking forward to your message!

• prime
    prime
    Community Member
    Options

@ag_josephine I just sent an email and it bounced back saying it’s undeliverable.

• Sorry to hear that @Prime Did you get a message through? It's nice to talk with you again, btw.

Please use one of the following.

support+forum@1password.com or support@1password.com

• prime
    prime
    Community Member
    Options

@ag_tommy Yes, I did talk to someone. Sorry, I forgot about this. I really hope you guys will do this idea, I have so many friends I would send this to.

• Nice and thank you for following up @Prime.

• prime
    prime
    Community Member
    Options

This is what I am talking about. I can gift a 1 to 3 year subscription to someone (or a family), no gift card to deal with. I would love to give 1Password as a gift to people (a subscription, not a gift card). I emailed this to support, so I hope they do this.

• ag_tommy
    edited April 27
    Options

Thanks @Prime.

I hope you've been well. My duties take me further from the community nowadays. Perhaps I've just missed you being here. At any rate it was good to see a post by you. I've also spun up a feature request on your behalf.

ref: PB-39497788

• ag_tommy
    Options

@prime

Did you receive a support ID? If so, can you share it so I can link your post here with it? I did not find an email using the address you used here in the community.

• prime
    prime
    Community Member
    Options

@ag_tommy replied to an email from them when I originally emailed to support. I’m not sure if that was a good idea. I haven’t heard back yet.

I’ve been doing well, thanks for asking. I hope you are too!

• ag_tommy
    Options

Thanks Prime for getting back to me. My colleague Mallory linked the two together. :)

• prime
    prime
    Community Member
    Options

@ag_tommy thanks!!! I hope something is done, and before the holidays. I have so many people I want to send this as a gift too.

• ag_tommy
    Options

👍🏻