Multiple Pop up authentication windows with two accounts (business and personal)

Options
KPS3Rob
KPS3Rob
Community Member
edited January 15 in Business and Teams

I have a business account and a personal account and I'm running the latest of everything, details are attached. The issue is that when I use the Chrome extension and a password is needed to open, it triggers two popup windows to authenticate. This happens after every timeout, so you can imagine how many times a day this is the case. You only need to authenticate with one and then you can click cancel on the other popup and all is fine. This only started happening after I added the business account.

1Password Version: 8.10.23
Extension Version: 2.19.0
OS Version: Sonoma 14.1
Browser: Chrome

Comments

• KPS3Rob
    KPS3Rob
    Community Member
    edited January 12
    Options

Here is a link to view the issue. [Link redacted by 1Password Support]

• Hello @KPS3Rob,

I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with 1Password, but it would be my pleasure assist you today. Since the 1Password community is a publicly accessible website, I've redacted the link you shared here, and would ask you to email support@1password.com instead. This will allow us to speak about the issue in private, and discuss any 1Password account you may have. Feel free to include a link to this community post, and to attach the video directly to your email message.

If you'd like, reply here with your ticket number and I'll ask our team to expedite it.

Thank you,

• KPS3Rob
    KPS3Rob
    Community Member
    Options

Here is the ticket, I opened it this morning actually - 205759 - and sorry for the video, didn’t see anything private so I figured it was ok to post.

• @KPS3Rob

Thank you for posting the ticket number! I see that my colleague has already sent you a reply confirming that this is a known issue that our developers are investigating.

I'm sorry again for the inconvenience. If you have any other questions then please reply to my colleague's last email. To prevent duplication of efforts, I'm closing this thread.

-Dave

ref: dev/core/core#26601

This discussion has been closed.