Wells Fargo One-Step Update "Connectivity Problems"?

Options
SVanDee
SVanDee
Community Member
edited January 24 in Mac

I have 2 savings accounts, 2 checking accounts and one VISA credit card account at Wells Fargo. Until recently One-Step Update downloaded transactions for all those accounts at one time with no complaints. Starting maybe a couple of weeks ago, every Wells Fargo One Step Update pops up a Connectivity Problems dialog box. If I follow the prompts to Reset Account, Select Account to Reset always asks: Is the VISA credit card the correct account? If I click OK, resetting the account completes with “Success!” and transactions for all are downloaded. If I turn around and ask to update just Wells Fargo again, the same thing happens. That is, whatever’s wrong doesn’t stay fixed.

Haven't had any problems One Step Updating transactions from any other institutions.

This isn’t a big problem since Reset Account always works but I wonder if I can do something to fix it permanently?

1Password Version: 8.10.23
Extension Version: 2.19.0
OS Version: 14.2.1
Browser: Brave & Safari same

Comments

• Dave_1P
    edited January 24
    Options

Hello @SVanDee! 👋

I'm sorry that you're running into problems with Wells Fargo. I'm not quite understanding where 1Password is involved here, are you having issues filling information from 1Password into the Wells Fargo website?

Or do you believe that the 1Password extension is somehow related to the issue with the "Connectivity Problems dialog box"? Can you share a few more details of the problem you’re experiencing? Any information you can provide, such as an error message and steps to reproduce the issue, will help me understand what’s going on and work on a solution.

-Dave

• SVanDee
    SVanDee
    Community Member
    Options

Oops. This is a problem in Quicken. Got my wires crossed and posted it in the 1Password forum by mistake. My apologies for wasting your time. Wish there was some way to just delete the post altogether.

• @SVanDee

Thanks for clarifying, I hope that you're able to resolve the issue. I'll close the thread so that you don't receive anymore notifications in case someone else replies. 🙂

-Dave

This discussion has been closed.